St Therese Church Mascot
- Held every Saturday at 11.30am (NB there may be some exceptions).
- Baptism Preparation Workshops held on 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm in the Church:
- workshop must be attended by at least one parent, preferably both;
- Godparents are also welcome to attend.
- Choosing Godparents:
- At least one Godparent MUST be a Catholic who has been confirmed;
- A non-Catholic may stand as a Witness with a Catholic Godparent;
- The child needs one, preferably two, Godparents;
- A parent cannot be the Godparent for his or her child.
- Bookings are made through the Parish Office on 9667 3040.
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate must be attached to the Application Form;
- It is customary to make a donation to the Church for the Baptism Ceremony.
- Please return the Donation Envelope at the same time as the Application Form.
Download Baptism Application Form here